Mandela Day 18 July 2016
14 July 2016
What can you do?
* Collect 67 cans of non-perishable food and go and drop it off at one of our welfare offices so that we can make up emergency parcels for people who go hungry especially in winter.
* Collect 67 Care packs for a baby, toddler, teenager or an elderly person
* Go and spend 67 minutes to visit a lonely grandmother or grandfather in the nearest home for the aged. Take along something sweet or a magazine.
* Arrange with your friends to help in baking muffins and take it to the social workers at your nearest welfare office.
* Sponsor 67 nappies for fraul elderly persons.
* Cook a pot of soup and take foamalite cups along and distribute it among the car guards that stand and work outside in the cold.
* Take off 67 minutes of your time to go through your house and take the unused items to your nearest welfare office.
* Take off 67 minutes of your time to buy groceries or medicine for an elderly person.